- Cut out the ring sizer. Be sure that the printer is set to 100%.
- Cut out the ring sizer.
- You can verify that the sizer printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler; it should measure3 1/2 inches between the lines.
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger where the ring will be worn. Make sure the numbers
are facing out.
- Pull the pointed end Tab "B" through Slot "A" until the sizer is snug. Make sure to allow size for your knuckle. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, select a size in between the two.
- The number aligned with Slot "A" is your ring size.
- If the measurement lands between two numbers, Your ring size is half size. Example: if pointer lands between 6 and 7, your ring size is 6 1/2.